Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a higher volume of enquiries and are unable to respond within our usual timeframe.
We will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, however, if you require a prompt response, you may contact us at 00800–74636499 (toll free number), Mon - Sat: 09:00 - 22:00.
E-MAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER
After you have placed your order, you will receive email updates about your order status. In order to make sure you continue to receive our emails please add our email address to your spam exceptions list or your email address book (refer to your email program to manage your incoming emails). Keep these emails accessible for your records. Below are examples of the e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. The order number, the billing and shipping addresses you have selected will be included.
- Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order (or part of it) has been shipped from our warehouse. The link to track and trace your delivery will be included. The arrival time of your order depends on the designated shipping method and your location.
- Return Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your returned order has been received and inspected by our warehouse staff. Your refund has been processed.
- Order cancellation. This e-mail confirms that your order has been cancelled. You may receive this email if you have personally requested to cancel your order, if the content of your order is completely sold out, or if we are unable to ship your order for any other reason.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail. You are required to enter an email address during Checkout, so that you receive e-mails regarding the status of your order. For more information on the e-mails you may receive, please click here.
- Visit the website. You may check the status of your orders by visiting my account if you are a registered customer, or please click here if you placed the order as a guest. This is the easiest and fastest way to get up-to-date information about your order. Please note: Order information may not appear in your order history for up to one hour after your order has been submitted. When you click on my account, you will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. Once you have signed in, your order history will provide you with detailed information about your current (and past) orders.
- Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, you can always contact our customer service.
ORDER STATUS GLOSSARY
In my account you can check the progress of your order based on one of the statuses below:
- Order received and ready for processing. The order has been submitted and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Payment approved. The payment authorization has been completed. The order is about to be shipped.
- Order shipped. The order has left our warehouse.
- Order completed. The order has been delivered.
Orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons. Possible reasons include:
- Unavailable item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to address provided
- Existence of a duplicate order
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an e-mail notification, explaining the reason for If your order is cancelled, you will receive an e-mail notification, explaining the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again on our website. If you are interested in purchasing items similar to those unavailable, contact our customer service team.
In order to make sure you continue to receive our emails please add our email address to your spam exceptions list or your email address book (refer to your email program to manage your incoming emails).
We cannot change your order* (product, size, colour or addresses) once it has been placed. Since our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately, once you receive your order, simply return any unwanted items by following our return instructions.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Shopping on calvinklein.com is simple and fast.
- Get inspired by browsing our collections, or search your favorite products by name or style number using the search box.
- Once you have found the products you are looking for and chosen size and color, just add your products to your shopping bag.
- If your mind is set, just click on Checkout to finalize your order. If you have a promotion code, you can add it in the designated field in the checkout page. You can choose to checkout as a registered user (if you have or want to create your account) or as a guest (in this case you will have to enter all your data manually).
- Choose now your delivery method and enter your delivery address.
- Choose your payment method and fill in your payment details.
- It’s time to review your details and complete your order. You will see an on-screen confirmation of the order you have just placed. You will also receive shortly your order confirmation e-mail.
When you shop on calvinklein.com and add an item to your bag, it is saved for you to purchase. Items in your Shopping Bag will remain until they are purchased, removed, or sold out.
Your options in the Shopping Bag:
- Review your order. Review the details of your order before you proceed to our secure checkout.
- Update order quantity. If you wish to update the order quantity of any item in your bag, simply choose the desired quantity next to the item and click "Update Bag".
- Remove an item from your Shopping Bag. Select the item and click "Remove" or change the order quantity to zero and click "Update Bag".
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping after viewing your Shopping Bag, click "Continue Shopping". Products in your Shopping Bag will remain until they are purchased, removed, or sold out. At any time, you may return to your Shopping Bag by clicking "My Bag" at the top of any page.
- Proceed to secure Checkout. When you are ready to purchase your order, click "Continue Check Out". Our checkout process is fast, easy and secure. Find out more about our Secure Shopping Guarantee.
In general, all the products featured on our website are available for sale and ready to be shipped. In the unusual situation in which the last available product is for sale and two customers place it in their shopping bag at the same time, one customer may receive an out of stock message at checkout or later on in their shipping confirmation e-mail.
Most orders are processed as soon as your online purchase is completed. Products are shipped once they are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the provided billing and shipping addresses are verified.
Your Calvin Klein® watch is warranted by CK Watch & Jewelry Co. Ltd. (CK Watch) for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international Calvin Klein® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased Calvin Klein® watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official CALVIN KLEIN® dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. If the event that a repair cannot restore the normal conditions of use of your Calvin Klein® watch, CK Watch guarantees its full refund or replacement by a Calvin Klein® watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
– the battery life;
– normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and / or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating; every day wear and tear and aging of color coatings);
– any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc..) incorrect or improper use of the watch as indicated within the directions provided by CK Watch;
– indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the nonfunctioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the Calvin Klein® watch;
– The Calvin Klein® watch handled by a non-authorized persons (e.g. for services or repairs) or any altered CK Watch.
Any further claims against CK Watch, e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.